What personally-identifiable information is collected?
The Transformation Agency collects personally-identifiable information (“Personal Info”) on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for events, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
How may my Personal Info be used?
The Transformation Agency uses your Personal Info to fulfill your requests for information and to process your requests to participate in events. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you to follow up on information requests. The Transformation Agency may also use Personal Info in analyzing Site user behaviour in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow The Transformation Agency to send e-mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive e-mailed advance notice of items posted on the Site, simply do not check off any of the subject boxes on the registration page.
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
The Transformation Agency will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of The Transformation Agency), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following exceptions:
- The Transformation Agency may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- The Transformation Agency may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
- The Transformation Agency may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- The Transformation Agency may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Sapient;
- If The Transformation Agency and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by The Transformation Agency or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any Personal Info that you submitted to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.