How we can help – Executive coaching
Executive coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses and/or organisations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance and enhance their quality of life.
“There’s no question that future leaders will need constant coaching. As the business environment becomes more complex, they will increasingly turn to coaches for help in understanding how to act”.
Ram Charan, author of The Leadership Pipeline and The Talent Master.
“Executive Coaches are typically engaged to develop high potentials, facilitate transition, and act as a sounding board”.
Harvard Business Review 2011
At The Transformation Agency, we are committed to coaching of the highest standard and are accredited with the International Coaching Federation. We offer one-to-one coaching for board members and senior executives within large organisations where a confidential coaching service is vital.
In addition, we have found that one-to-one coaching has proven very successful in the following circumstances:
- Managers moving into a senior role
- Support for high potentials who are being prepared for a significant promotion
- Executives who are responsible for leading significant change/transition
- To underpin learning within an overall development programme
Coaching assignments are accepted for a minimum of three months, and are initiated via an ‘in-take’ appointment of two hours, whereby the focus areas for coaching are agreed and foundations of the coaching relationship are established. Thereafter, coaching sessions are agreed on a frequency and timeline that works for the coaching client.
When appointing The Transformation Agency to deliver your coaching requirements you can be assured of a service which meets the highest standards of corporate coaching:
- A clear understanding and experience of the corporate environment and the requirements of coaching within this context
- A commitment to providing you with clear measures of progress against agreed criteria
- A dedication to the coach’s own ongoing professional development